Olivia Parsons has been named a finalist in the LawyersWeekly Women in Law Awards 2021 for Legal Support Professional of the year.
According to LawyersWeekly: “the Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Awards sets the benchmark for excellence, recognising outstanding women that make up Australia’s legal profession. The event was created to celebrate the women taking charge and influencing change within the business of law, providing a platform to recognise those going above and beyond, regardless of law firm or organisation size or structure.”
Olivia’s confirmation as a finalist adds to the following nominations and accolades received by Blackwattle Legal and its members this year:
- Australian Law Awards: Dispute Resolution Team of the Year
- Australian Law Awards: Boutique Law Firm of the Year
- Partner of the Year Awards: Trevor Withane, Insolvency Partner of the Year
- Partner of the Year Awards: Trevor Withane, Litigation Partner of the Year
- Doyles Guide: ranked in Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Law Firms
- Doyles Guide: ranked in Leading Insolvency & Restructuring Law Firms
- Doyles Guide: Trevor Withane ranked in Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Lawyers
- Doyles Guide: Trevor Withane ranked in Leading Insolvency & Restructuring Lawyers
Olivia Parsons commented: “It is exciting to be part of the Blackwattle Legal team – a team that supports and challenges me in my legal career. I am honoured to be a finalist in the Women in Law Awards, and excited to be part of the future of Blackwattle Legal.”
Our founder, Trevor Withane, commented: “We are thrilled for Olivia, who started her legal career at Blackwattle Legal just two years ago. Olivia’s achievement highlights not only her brilliance but the very significant contribution women make to the legal profession. We congratulate all the finalists, and thank them for their invaluable contribution to the legal community and the clients we serve.”
For more information about Blackwattle Legal, please contact: Trevor Withane: email@example.com, tel +61 (0)418 717 001
Blackwattle Legal’s communications are intended to provide commentary and general information. They should not be relied upon as legal advice. Formal legal advice should be sought in particular transactions or on matters of interest arising from this communication.